Closed - Jean Cooper - Dark Blue
Part of the A BETTER BLUE eco-denim line, which combines sustainable materials with innovative washing and dyeing methods, the Cooper jean is made of sturdy Italian denim (13 oz.) from regeneratively grown cotton. The objective of this cultivation method: to restore the natural balance of depleted soils and promote a healthy ecosystem. The post-consumer cotton it contains was obtained from worn clothing. The Cooper Tapered 5-pocket jean in Regular Fit with tapered leg shape.
- No Stretch
- No stretch, no problem: our most authentic denim qualities soften and improve over time.
- Feel: sturdy denim (13 oz.) with a dry feel
- Appearance: Uniform dark wash with a vintage look.
- Regular fit / Low crotch / Tapered leg
- This model is only available in standard length 32
- The model (1.85 m) wears size 32/30
- Inner leg length in size 32/32 approx. 80cm
- From crotch to waist: approx. 29 cm (size 32)
- Leg opening: approx. 17 cm (size 32)
- Made in Italy
- Origin of fabric: Italy
- Product code CXX105-18K-U5-DBL
- Composition: 100% Cotton (regenerative culture)
- Machine wash
Closed's Italian partner companies, such as Candiani, in the denim field have a long tradition and are among the best in the world. They have worked with most of them for decades. Together they develop not only the perfect fit, but also sustainable denim innovations.