Kestin - Fala Reversible Vest - Thermal Insulation - Waxed Cotton - Aegan Halley Stevensons
A new style at Kestin this season: The Fala vest, thermal insulation to keep you warm in all seasons, and reversible. One side, custom printed waxed cotton and the lapel is cut from a high quality water-repellent Italian fabric with a unique ultra soft texture.
This choice of fabric embodies Kestin 's search for the best of Scottish design and textiles. The print was developed with Scottish factory Halley Stevensons and is inspired by the work of Scottish textile designer Bernat Klein. Halley Stevensons are the world's leading manufacturers and innovators of waxed and weatherproof fabrics (you probably know them for their waxed cotton for Barbour). All their dyeing and finishing are done under one roof, in their factory based at Baltic Works in Dundee, Scotland. Aero Hybrid Waxed Cotton has a light/fresh feel and a unique look. Hybrid Aero is a combination of the driest waxed fabric and a soft/tumble finish, a unique lightweight alternative to a traditional waxed fabric (and much simpler to maintain).
- Reversible and water-repellent
- 100% Hybrid Aero cotton (8.6 oz) - Lining 5.8 oz 74% PA / 26% cotton.
- Custom printing was developed with Scottish factory Halley Stevensons and inspired by the work of Scottish textile designer Bernat Klein
- Water-repellent Italian fabric (5.8 oz)
- The fabric is lightweight, with a technical handle and a unique texture
- Quilted with synthetic padding, down-free, thermal insulation
- Reversible zipper on the front
- Two plated pockets
- Made in Portugal