New for the Scots of Kestin for this Autumn Winter: The Tarbert Argyle neck collar is made of 100% soft wool not dyed in natural tone on tone - available in our shop and on our eshop in peat and sand colors. The iconic Scottish Argyle design (originally derived from the Campbell of Argyll clan tartan) is produced in one of Scotland's finest knitting factories to the highest standards. Wool comes from Andean sheep that spend their lives at high altitudes. At this height, the sheep develop a thicker fleece to defend themselves from the cold, which makes the wool fiber thinner, and softer to the touch. Wool is undyed and mixed from sheep of naturally different colors to give a range of shades. An exceptional piece by its design.
- 100% natural wool and not super soft shade
- Brushing completed
- Jacquard diamond pattern tone on your peat and sand
- Ribbed collar and wrists
- Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Regular cut, designed to wear light layers underneath. The mannequin is 188 cm tall and wears a size M.
- Composition: 100% undyed Andean wool